Who is Searching for Me On Facebook - is It Possible?

Who Is Searching For Me On Facebook - I picture there's many individuals out there that would be quite curious about finding out that's been searching for them on Facebook.

I f you are among them after that you'll most likely enjoy this post due to the fact that I observed something rather cool the various other week which permits you to do simply that, and also I'm mosting likely to share it with you now.

It's not the most 'functional' of techniques, yet it works-- and also it's the only method I recognize that does. I understand there's a tons of apps that claim they can reveal you who's been looking for you but most of them are simply duff & are constructed with other intentions (such as swiping accessibility to your profile to post spam).

With this technique you don't require to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with other methods there's no risk to your account.

Who Is Searching For Me On Facebook

Who Is Searching For Me On Facebook


Right here's just how I found it ...
At the time of writing this post I don't utilize Facebook-- I haven't done so for quite a while as well as I do not intend to in the near future.

As you can most likely collect I'm not a huge fan of Facebook, yet I do have an account ...

It doesn't have anything on it, it's just an empty account configuration with my name and it was developed with the single objective of enabling me to sign up to certain websites. You recognize ... The ones where you need to have a Facebook account to obtain access.

So yep as long as I don't like Facebook I was practically compelled to produce an account.

Currently here's things-- a couple of weeks back I took place an evening out & I satisfied a girl. We chatted awhile and I gave her my number.

Disappointingly I never ever spoke with her once more (and I could not remember her name * whoops *).

However ...
A couple of days after I so happened to sign right into Facebook on my phone, and also guess who was there in my 'advised buddies'?

None other than the girl I fulfilled on that particular night out!

So after that night out she must have searched for me on Facebook (most likely to see if I have a girlfriend ... and also possibly to bear in mind what I in fact resemble).

And also because Facebook doesn't recognize that else to advise to me (because I do not have anything on my Facebook account), it's chosen to reveal me advised buddies based upon who has been searching for me.

So right here's the offer ...
If you currently have a Facebook account you're suggested buddies will not always show people who have been searching for you. Certain, some of them might have searched for you yet there is no other way of telling without a doubt.

As a norm Facebook will reveal you suggested friends based on your interests, that your currently friends with & what teams you have actually joined-- amongst a whole load of other things.

But if you have not set anything up in your Facebook account, and also you don't have any good friends-- it does not understand who to suggest ...

So it reveals you individuals that have searched for you as it's next-best guess! Cool huh?

Currently if you don't already have a Facebook profile however would certainly have an interest in figuring out who's looking for you on there after that do what I did-- set up an empty account as well as take a look at your 'advised buddies' (yet make certain to check out the essential ideas listed below, otherwise it may screw up).

And also if you do already have a Facebook but would certainly additionally be interested in finding out who's been looking for you, right here's what you'll require to do ...

  • Produce a separate account (using your actual name) as well as publish a profile picture of on your own.

  • Not do anything else to the account.


Now when people search for you they'll see 2 accounts come up-- normally they'll click both to find out which one is 'the real you' ... It'll be evident which one is your major account as it'll have pals as well as updates, yet cunningly you have actually obtained an additional account sitting there prepared to catch innocent searchers.

Then, when you prepare to learn that's been looking for you all you require to do is sign right into the 'blank' account and also look into your recommended good friends ... Bazinga! You got them.

Yet, think about these important pointers ...
First of all, make use of sound judgment-- even on your 'blank' account Facebook will suggested some 'random' pals, so not everybody that shows up there will have looked for you ... However if someone shows up there who you occurred to satisfy who would certainly have had no other previous connection to you (like the instance I mentioned regarding the woman in the club), after that opportunities are they've searched for you ... otherwise I assume you'll concur that's one significant coincidence.

Secondly-- do not do anything on your 'blank' account apart from check in & scroll with the list of suggested pals.

Seriously, nothing.

Don't browse any person, do not click on profiles-- don't do anything.

The 2nd you offer Facebook some details it'll start utilizing it so suggest friends so it will certainly end up being harder to inform that has actually searched for you & that's been shown there due to the fact that they're attached to something you've clicked or looked.

To wrap it up
There you have it-- that's exactly just how you can learn who's been searching for you on Facebook. No question you'll concur that's it not the easiest/most sensible method in the approach, yet hey ho it functions & it's the only method I recognize that does.

So yeah, I wish you enjoyed the guide & if you take place to proceed & use this technique then let me understand exactly how it works out for you ... Did you handle to capture any person?

As well as naturally if you occur to recognize of any other techniques that work then let me find out about them as well & I'll check them out.