Who Searched My Profile On Facebook - is It Possible?

Who Searched My Profile On Facebook - I picture there's numerous people out there that would be quite interested in learning that's been searching for them on Facebook.

I f you're one of them after that you'll possibly appreciate this post due to the fact that I saw something rather cool the various other week which permits you to do just that, and I'm going to share it with you now.

It's not the most 'sensible' of techniques, however it functions-- as well as it's the only technique I recognize that does. I understand there's a lots of apps that declare they can show you who's been looking for you yet a lot of them are simply duff & are built with other purposes (such as stealing access to your profile to upload spam).

With this technique you don't need to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other methods there's no danger to your account.

Who Searched My Profile On Facebook

Who Searched My Profile On Facebook


Below's exactly how I uncovered it ...
At the time of creating this post I don't utilize Facebook-- I haven't done so for quite a while and also I do not plan to in the near future.

As you can probably gather I'm not a huge follower of Facebook, however I do have an account ...

It doesn't have anything on it, it's just a blank account arrangement with my name and also it was developed with the single intent of enabling me to register to specific websites. You recognize ... The ones where you have to have a Facebook account to obtain accessibility.

So yep as much as I don't like Facebook I was pretty much forced to develop an account.

Currently below's the important things-- a number of weeks back I went on an evening out & I fulfilled a girl. We talked for a bit as well as I gave her my number.

Disappointingly I never ever spoke with her once more (as well as I could not remember her name * whoops *).

However ...
A couple of days after I so happened to sign into Facebook on my phone, and hunch who existed in my 'recommended pals'?

None aside from the lady I met on that particular night out!

So afterwards evening out she should have searched for me on Facebook (possibly to see if I have a partner ... and perhaps to keep in mind what I in fact appear like).

As well as due to the fact that Facebook does not understand who else to suggest to me (since I do not have anything on my Facebook profile), it's decided to reveal me recommended buddies based on who has been looking for me.

So below's the bargain ...
If you currently have a Facebook account you're advised pals will not necessarily reveal people that have been searching for you. Certain, some of them may have looked for you however there is no chance of telling for sure.

As a norm Facebook will show you suggested buddies based on your rate of interests, who your already buddies with & what teams you've joined-- among a whole lots of other things.

But if you have not established anything up in your Facebook account, as well as you do not have any friends-- it doesn't understand that to recommend ...

So it reveals you the people that have looked for you as it's next-best hunch! Great huh?

Now if you do not currently have a Facebook account yet would have an interest in finding out that's looking for you on there after that do what I did-- set up a blank account and also take a look at your 'suggested friends' (but make sure to check out the vital tips below, otherwise it may ruin).

As well as if you do already have a Facebook but would certainly also be interested in discovering who's been looking for you, here's what you'll require to do ...

  • Develop a different account (using your real name) and post an account photo of yourself.

  • Not do anything else to the account.


Now when individuals look for you they'll see 2 accounts come up-- naturally they'll click both to learn which one is 'the actual you' ... It'll be obvious which one is your major account as it'll have friends as well as updates, yet cunningly you have actually obtained an additional account sitting there ready to capture unwary searchers.

Then, when you're ready to discover that's been looking for you all you need to do is authorize into the 'blank' account and have a look at your suggested pals ... Bazinga! You got them.

Yet, think about these important pointers ...
First of all, make use of common sense-- also on your 'empty' account Facebook will certainly suggested some 'random' close friends, so not everyone that turns up there will certainly have looked for you ... But if someone appears there that you occurred to fulfill that would certainly have had nothing else prior link to you (like the instance I discussed regarding the girl in the club), after that possibilities are they have actually searched for you ... or else I assume you'll concur that's one major coincidence.

Second of all-- don't do anything on your 'blank' account aside from check in & scroll through the list of suggested buddies.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Don't search anybody, don't click on profiles-- do not do anything.

The second you provide Facebook some info it'll begin using it so recommend buddies so it will come to be harder to tell that has looked for you & who's been revealed there because they're attached to something you've clicked on or searched.

To cover it up
There you have it-- that's exactly just how you can learn who's been searching for you on Facebook. No question you'll agree that's it not the easiest/most useful method in the approach, but hey ho it works & it's the only method I understand that does.

So yeah, I wish you enjoyed the overview & if you occur to go ahead & utilize this technique after that let me know just how it exercises for you ... Did you take care of to catch any person?

And obviously if you occur to recognize of any other approaches that work then let me find out about them as well & I'll check them out.